“Retasting all the 2005s a few months before they are bottled confirmed just about everything the pundits had declared last year. It is an extraordinary vintage and one that is different from anything I have tasted in the last twenty-eight years.” – Robert Parker Wine Advocate #170
Our vast selection of classified Bordeaux is the finest in Georgia and the Southeast. All of our wines are sourced through the primary channels of distribution assuring you of the highest provenance, top condition and best prices! Please be sure to see the exceptional & rare offering at the end of this post!
- Pichon Baron 750ml $174.99 – 94 Robert Parker
- Pichon Lalande 750ml $179.99 – 95 Neal Martin
- Ducru Beaucaillou 750ml $249.99 – 98 Robert Parker
- Figeac 750ml $159.99 – 97 Robert Parker
- Lafon Rochet 750ml $59.99 – 90 Robert Parker
- Le Carre 750ml $99.99 – 91-93 Robert Parker
- Le Dome 750ml $229.99 – 96 Robert Parker
- Les Aromes de Pavie 750ml $64.99 – 90 Robert Parker
- Pavie 750ml $429.99 – 98+ Robert Parker
- Les Asteries 750ml $149.99 – 95+ Robert Parker
- Sociando Mallet 750ml $62.99 – 91+ Robert Parker
- Palmer 750ml $349.99 – 95+ Robert Parker
- Cos d’Estournel 750ml $269.99 – 98 Robert Parker
Mix and match 6 bottles of the 2005s listed above and receive a 10% discount
Mix and match 12 bottles or more of the 2005s listed above and receive a 15% discount
Investment Grade Lot – 30% below National Average Price!
We have an extraordinary offer of one exceptional lot of the 2005 First Growths in Original Wooden 6-pack cases. This rare lot contains 6 bottles each of Haut Brion, Lafite Rothschild, Latour, Margaux & Mouton Rothschild. The National Average Price from Winesearcher.com for this lot is $42,480. We are offering this lot at $29,999.98 plus sales tax. This is 30% below the national average price.
Pricing and discounts available through December 24th, 2011 at Sherlock’s Wine Merchant Brookhaven. No orders can be held after December 24th, 2011